Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The 30th day of the 3rd month of the year of Emergence


Sunsets always make people go oooooooooooooh and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  But generally, like this one at Lake Murray, they don't have a great deal in them other than sky.  The more spectacular the sky, the less the need to put something like a boat or man with a dog in them.  At any rate given all the rain we have had and all the cold my northern neighbors have had, a nice sunset serves to reset the psyche.  I think.  At least it does for me.  For a change, there are no airline contrails going into Atlanta in this one but I did bump up the contrast a bit  and darken it for dramatics. 

OK, rain has started again.  Dog is getting antsy and we wait for the first blast of thunder so she can go nuts.  Honestly, the dog thinks that she can actually catch the thunder.  God, I wish my life was that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment