Thursday, March 10, 2011

The tenth of the third month of the year of emergence

SKY RISES

On my last trip to Chicago I managed to get some shooting done and must admit that in an urban environment, photography is a bit different.  Well, at least one must look at things a little differently.  I mean, the Sears tower is no frog!

But here are a couple of the shots which I thought might make the grade.  They could be accents or conversation topics on any more modern wall setting.


Perhaps something in blue would be more appropriate.



Or perhaps something more monolithic and of a steel grey tone.


I may be getting so good at this designer stuff that I will start wearing lime green pants with a pink Izod golf shirt.  Oh, and sunglasses with purple frames..........Jeeeeeeeeez!  Did some one say spiked hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment