Monday, May 16, 2011

The 16th of the fifth month of the year of Emergence

Well good monday morning to you.  We had a fine weekend here in central South Carolina but were limited to yard work and a develping medical problem for me.  So I am now spending the early hours trying to round up the appropriate doctors, cancel an existring dental appointment and trying to figure out how to get the dog to the vets in the late afternoon.  Life is good!

I worked on a couple of images which I am probably going to take to the Easton Waterfowl Festival in Novemeber.  Every year, getting ready for this show (22nd now) is  major work and choosing the images is only the first of the process.  Still in the planning stages, but am thinking at this point that "Smalls" may still be the way to go.   The first candidate, and that's all they are at this point is a reworked Louisianna Heron I captured at the Alligator Farm in Florida.  I still this he is pretty striking.


Another choice may be this Titmouse from the back yard.



Or how about "Trashing About"



Well, you all have a great day I'm off to see the plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment