Friday, May 20, 2011

The 20th of May, year of Emergence

Friends of mine had tornadoes in their back yards yesterday.  Thankfully no damage done but some neat pictures and video taken.  That's one photo I can do without even though I think in the next life I would love to be a storm chaser.

Had the crown put on the tooth yesterday and am now thinking of having implants for all those what should have been around it.  Actually, I only need one next to it and then I can play beaver.  How green is that, literally eating twigs and bark.  All I can say is, don't let you teeth go cause they will.

This little guy was a member of a family of eight on Chincoteague Island in Virginia.  Like every other wild animal they are cute when young but then grow up into something else.  He/she will probably terrorize someones golf course and not end up looking anything like the wild goose in the song about where my heart goes.  You can find a print of "A little goose in my life"  for sale on my Etsy page by clicking on the link to the right.


It's Friday and I hope you all have a "Masterful" weekend.  Me, I am going out and chew on some hemlock, mow the lawn, and train some squirrels.

2 comments:

  1. Skip, I'm facing the need for two crowns (one on each side) but hate the process so I'm putting it off until really necessary. Maybe this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's a mess. Just put my dentist's oldest kid through one year of college. Or at least it seems so.

    ReplyDelete