Monday, November 19, 2012

11 19 12

 
That only means it's not Thanksgiving yet.
 
  Duh! 
 
 I bet you thanked the "Great Turkey" every day when you lay your head down, for ending the political funny season. 
 
Now I lay me down to sleep,
Obama only makes me weep!
 
Please make Nancy's face lift disappear,
And Boehner's balls re-appear!
 
Mitt ya shoulda spoke Spanish,
And hung out more with MSNBCish!
 
The "Great Turkey" really does reside in Washington, DC don't ya know.  He is all knowing and learning more about ya every day, so "Ya better watch out!"
 
OK, that's over. 
 
More on that later!  But if you thought the election stuff, which has been going on for four years without anybody actually governing.............then you're going to love this blog for the next month.

 
 
  Yup....Christmas is coming and I am lurking for your last cent of disposable income.  Only so I can have some disposable income to continue to perpetrate the season.  You see when you spend money for Christmas or one of the other holidays.......it just circulates around.  Economists say that it multiplies, but I cannot attest to that.  I know it circulates tho.....you pay me.....and I spend it.  Just that fast.  It's a simple concept interrupted only by those greedy people who work for the Great Turkey.  Taxes and death sort of thing there.  Wait till next year....death may be the economic answer to the tax deal.
 
Until Dec. 1 I am giving you a small discount at Fine Art America.  Buy something and use the following code at check out.
 

SPZMXM

You can find the website here, but to make it easier just click on easier.  Think Christmas cards....yeah I have holiday and seasons greetings cards as well.  You will find a large sepia and black and white gallery right up front.  Also if your decorating, think groupings.  Like in three pictures or five hangings.....I get to redistribute your wealth to my creditors.  Works for me!

And don't forget to look at my most bought and visited piece.  You can buy it and the rest of the stuff in a whole bunch of presentations, all with a 30-day money back guarantee.

And remember the "Great Turkey" is watchin ya!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment