Thursday, November 29, 2012

11 29 12

I am sleep deprived because I stayed up late last night to see the numbers!
 
Well once again my government has let me down.
 
 
 
  I mean, I was really looking forward to all that free money from the lottery.  It's just like Obama money!  But wait a minute, that's right I don't live in Detroit and they no longer need my vote.....so I'm not entitled.  Just think, I could have paid off my grand kids share of the national debt, not to mention my own.
 
And what we could have done with that money!  Given portions to kids and grand kids and needy cancer kids and wounded warriors and people on the dole what actually really do qualify for dole and pregnant teenagers raped by horny great grand fathers [not necessarily related] and people whose life was wiped out by a national disaster....and on and on and on.  All in trusts [like a Romney trust]  so we would have somebody else to demonize because he became successful.  But then again we wouldn't be demonized because we could also start some kind of windmill farm on the roof tops of buildings in New York City, so that could get us off the hook with the occupy types.
 
  Otherwise let's see.
 
Of course any of it we spent would probably qualify for some kind of sales tax or other depending upon the state we spent it in. 
 
Federal, state and local taxes would take an immediate big chunk.  Then when I die, the inheritance tax (death tax for those of you with a public education) takes another chunk and by then I am sure that they would get hit with an income tax on that.   And by then this bunch of greedy incompetents in DC with have devised a wealth tax [which is coming by the way], and which the progressives think is just lovely.  So that initial windfall would probably end up being taxed six or seven times by people who produce absolutely nothing for a living or the economy.
 
Finally, at the end, my people not even born yet would have to sell the ranch that their people not even born yet bought with the money they inherited and paid tax upon from other people not even born yet.....just to pay the final tax bill.
 
Maybe just as simple to go to Vegas and drop it all in a slot machine.  Same effect...different thugs.
 
Probably not worth it all in the end.  But a couple of mill in the short term would have been nice.
 
Oh and did I say...."This society is all mucked up"
 
500 Million dollars...............Really?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment