Friday, November 23, 2012

11 23 12

THE MORNING AFTER
 
OK, I slept in.  Ten AM and the second cup of Pike Place....Bless your heart Starbucks.  We along with a lot of other folks got through another turkey mauling yesterday.
 

Fortunately, this year I did not
Over do" with turkey and gravy, which I love but also which drives my stomach to the barking point.  Yup, barking....that's just a shade this side of barfing!  So it's all good.
 
 
 
The local food pantry was doing a brisk business and yes, Mr. President....you did build that!
 
No Black Friday silliness for me today, although I do have to go that that adult candy store for men.  You know the kind with row upon row of enticing stuff that you have to put in a plain brown wrapper just to get in the house.
 
  Of course, it's Lowes.
 
  The local Christmas tree dressing and erecting...see I told you it was an adult store, starts today.
 
  The neighborhood sells Christmas trees to the residents for the front lawns.  Everybody... Dan and Ginny...is supposed to dress them with white lights so that the streets are all bordered with lights at night.  Colored lights are gauche!  Bet you thought I didn't know such a word, didntchya?  I am told that I need a Camo cord to run from the house to the street.  Camo electric cord?...where the H do you buy that?  Lowes, Bass Pro Shop or Duck Commanders?
 
Finally, you have only till the first of Dec. to take advantage of my surprisingly generous [but ridiculously small] discount at the website.
 
SPZMXM
 
Use it at checkout and have a great black Friday!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment