Friday, February 8, 2013

2 8 13


 
This is one of the perks of living somewhere in or near the SOUTH!
 
 
I don't have to deal with this.
 
Image taken from the "Drudge Report" this morning.  Of course the kids love it.  Only problem for them is that it is coming on a weekend and won't close the schools.  One granddaughter already has a campus wide snowball fight scheduled for Saturday at her college.  God bless em..I wish I was there and young enough to enjoy it.  As for now, I will just enjoy not having to shovel all that stuff.  I would like to have a nickel for each shovel load I have moved in my lifetime.  I'd be living on a private island somewhere now with my own boat and chopper.  Next life perhaps.
 

Maryland had it's share of winter, but the white stuff was pretty much gone within a week.  Still had to move a bunch of that stuff on three properties for which I was responsible.  I shiver just looking at that photo of the Chester River.  I see it's beginning to snow on the Big Lake in New Hampshire and probably just going to get worse.


That's just downright cold....somewhere around ten degrees.  Silk undies and heavy insulated body socks are in order for that stuff.  It will be interesting to see the photos tomorrow from those places.  In the meantime, I will just have to do with a fire in the fireplace tonight and thoughts of gummy bear places running through my depleted mind.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment