Wednesday, November 20, 2013

20 NOVEMBER 13

SEASONS

The color is just now beginning to hit our woods down here south of the sun.  


Mostly yellows except for those trees man-planted in lawns surrounded by telephone wires and houses which are not really photogenic.  I have been working in the house this past week content to add to the website and edit photos.  OH, and yesterday we hit the 300,000 visitor mark on the site and I would dearly love to entice another 100,000 by year end.  The above was taken on the river walk this week.

Yesterday I did manage to walk along the new section of the walk and as it is somewhat distant from most people and a lot don't even know it is there it was nice.  No people but of course no wildlife either.


My contribution today to minimalism in photography is the image of the electric lines going across the Congaree River.  


As you can see more yellow over there, but still some green. This new walk is all concrete and makes for some pretty quiet stalking, but all I could sneak up upon were a couple of squirrels.  Skinny ones at that, but then again I am comparing them to my sunflower seed raised thieves I have on my feeder.

Y'all have a good week.




No comments:

Post a Comment