Thursday, November 28, 2013

28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!


At risk of saying that I am giving everyone the bird…..this is my photo of a real wild turkey who probably made it through Thanksgiving.  I made the image some time ago on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

I am thankful for……..

Two of the greatest adult kids and four of the most fantastic grand kids any parent could want.

An ex who probably had more to do with the above than I.

A loving companion who despite all of my short comings, still loves me for some unknown reason.

The opportunity to make my passion my semi livelihood.

To have been born in a country that is free and where anyone who actually wants to work can prosper, despite the restraints of wrong headed governments from time to time.

To live in a giving country who always responds to the needs of others in distress.

And to have good friends and in some cases loving friends.

And to you all I am grateful for the opportunity to give thanks for you all and those who have passed on and live in our memories.

Finally, I thank God for the opportunity to make all the mistakes I have and probably will in the knowledge that He will allow me to continue to love him.






No comments:

Post a Comment