Wednesday, January 8, 2014

8 Jan 14

RECLINING

Not really!  Still cold here, but enough of that.  There are just not enough cool photo ops around here that one can shoot from the warmth of an automobile.  So....here I sit chillin with Jimmy Buffett making me a "Cheeseburger in Paradise".

We had a delivery of the new furniture last night around seven.  It seems they were delayed by the cold weather.  They told me they came up from Georgia to deliver.  Huh?  

The new stuff makes the living room look so much better and the good part is that our quality control inspector seems to approve.


The real beauty of these pieces is that they are all recliners.


Both ends of the sofa are motorized and change just like the seats in your car.  A press of the button and instant, quiet movement takes one to the horizontal.  

Now all I have to do is set up my industrial size neck and back massage unit that Sheri got me for Christmas from Brookstones.  If you haven't seen one of those yet, go to their website and look it up.  This thing ain't no toy.  I can't even put the thing on high without tearing myself up! 

OK, enough of domestic bliss.  Putting new images on the site this week.  Sales have slowed as most are probably recovering from Christmas credit card sticker shock.  But this too will change.  Good art is always a good investment, so have a great week my friends and remember the weekend is coming along with some warmer temperatures.

Jimmy is now into "Fruitcakes" telling me that we all came out of the cosmic oven a little early.  And we need more fruitcakes in this world.........I am doing my share.

No comments:

Post a Comment