Friday, October 2, 2009

Second day of the 10th month of the year of the OP


OK, I have been remiss!


Not writing nor keeping up with activities.


Since the last entry, I have been visiting places like emergency rooms, zoos, Florida, and a number of other exotic spots of interest.


The four days spent in Florida towards the end of the month last was fun and I did get a few interesting shots which I hope to share here in the next few days.

I have been busy getting ready for the show in North Wildwood, NJ on the 17Th and 18Th of this month, and hope some of my Jersey buds can find their way out from under the boardwalk to say hello. I will probably be set up by 8:30 each morning and will go till about six on Sat. and four on Sunday. Just email me at skipw@sc.rr.com if you want any info on the show or the one in Easton, MD in Nov.

The Cuban tree frog shown here is an invasive species to Florida, but a fun little critter. There were about a dozen different tree frogs sleeping on the railing of the condo where we stayed. Saw a great number of anhinga, osprey, blue herons, lizards, and one confused little snowy egret on the beach. Well, I guess he wasn't confused but it is different to see a surfing snowy. All in all a good trip with good friends, fine weather, and some decent photo ops.

2 comments:

  1. Hey goodluck I am going on vacation the 20th and going to NYC on the 18th or I would come-make millions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol, have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete