Monday, June 21, 2010

The 21st day of the sixth month of the year of the Camellia

JUST A REMINDER.  I WILL BE SHOWING IN NORTH WILDWOOD NJ ON THE 17TH AND 18TH OF JULY AT THEIR MARITIME FESTIVAL. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Wildwood-NJ/Hereford-Inlet-Lighthouse-Maritime-Festival-/281195478051

I was just fooling around with some digital distortions and came up with some cool interpretations of some of my photos. 

Take a look at the "Docks at Cape May at Night"

Just some fun, off the wall, stuff which I just might include in my travelling dog and pony show.

 You know the kind where they use to sell snake oil and the barkers yelled .......

Come see her folks...

She walks!

She Talks!

She crawls on her belly like a reptile!

Only one thin dime!



Guess I've gone delusional!



No comments:

Post a Comment