Thursday, June 24, 2010

The 24th day of the sixth month of the year of the Camellia



SOMETIME WILDLIFE IS SMARTER THAN DOMESTIC LIFE!
Or urban, or suburban, or rural, or whatever you want to call our human existence!

Did almost four miles this morning on the RW, that's RiverWalk for you late comers!  And that reminds me, will you please pass this blog on to your friends and have them become followers.  I need the press.  And if you are not a follower please join and thank you in advance.

Anyway, I voted in the primaries-----so I can complain!

Why is it?


When you have a place such as this available to you to walk, run, cycle, or just plain sit,

And

People treat it like this?



I mean a trash can is pretty unattractive in the first place, but they try to make it as palatable as possible and I give the maintenance people high fives for all they do.  But this clearly ain't raccoons what did this damage.  Come on people!  I'll bet that their double wide is not in much better shape....whoever does this kind of "Stuff".

Raccoons would have delicately lifted the lid off....taken out what was inside.....and simply left the trash on the ground. 

Cause why?

Cause they know they want it left intact.....so they can come back tomorrow night!

Smarter than some!

I saw two homeless men sleeping on picnic tables and picked up my share of trash left by either the afore- mentioned critters or their stupid two legged brethren.

I have fashioned my walking stick.....I am known there as "Stickman".... to accomplish a number of different chores.



First and foremost it is a weapon!

  I have encountered some dogs along the way that needed to be disciplined, but fortunately I did not have to do it.  It's also good for the afore-mentioned two legged creatures who want to be obnoxious.  There is a half pound of lead buried in the top end of the thing.  Swung hard, it just has to create hesitation in the mind of any assailant.

Secondly!

There is a screw mount for my camera on the top of the thing, which makes it a mono-pod when I need a steady platform for my camera.



And finally, C!

I put a point on the bottom of it which serves as a stick with which to pick up paper and other trash left by the smart wildlife and the dumb homo-sapiens.  I don't have to bend over, which we all know is a good thing.


 

It also makes a good spear, which if not sufficient will be replaced with my 38 Police Special!

I am licensed to carry!

The stick that is.

  You will just have to try me to find out if I am licensed for concealed carry of the gun!



No comments:

Post a Comment