Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The 9th day of the 6th month of the year of the Camellia

Have you ever wondered why?

Or maybe it's just me!

Or Maybe Murphy was right!

Or maybe I am right in saying that Murphy was an optimist!

How is it that garden hoses have a mind of their own.  Hey, it's just rubber or some kind of plastic. 

So how come they can deliberately piss me off.

(If the President can say ass on TV, then I can say the above here!)

But------------have you ever?



Now that thing was not that way when I dragged the end of it 60 yards across the lawn!

Or!



Who knew the plug on the extension would catch under that brick?

I think that these demonic tools know just how hard it is to bend over at my age.  Not once, but three or four times to get it right!

Expletive deleted!

No comments:

Post a Comment