Sunday, October 10, 2010

TEN ~ TEN ~ TEN

The tenth day of the tenth month of the year of Camellia (2010)

Ok, another wierd state of affairs.  Doesn't happen very often but is cool when it does. 

Play the lottery maybe?  I wonder just how many people do play something like that on the lottery?

Think I have already hit it, but not on that number or any other.  Two great kids and four fantastic grand kids.  Best lottery going!

It's going to be back in the high eighties low nineties here for the next week, but the past week God blessed with absolutely crystal clear skies, low humidity, temps in the seventies to low eighties.  Just can't beat that.

I have had to cancel my apprearance at the Lighthouse Challenge in New Jersey next week, so all of you that were going to me me in Angle Sea...........You'll just have to do it in Easton, Maryland----the Weekend of Nov. 19,20, and 21.  I realize there aren't three days in most weekends, but the show starts on Friday.  This is my 21st year and most of the local papers will play that up.  It is also the 40th year of the show.  Just hope I can make the fiftieth.  My new goal!

I will be taking a few of the local photos I made like the Bataue in the fog seen here. 



Good luck with that lottery thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment