Saturday, September 15, 2012

9 15 12

AMERICA'S EXCEPTIONALISM
 
  
It seems to me that there are just too many people going around the World complaining and apologizing about how retarded the United States has become. 
 
 
That's just plain sad and wrong! 
 
In the next few days and weeks I am going to add to a new gallery, with my images, that portray just how great this country is and in so doing take exception with those (including the current administration) that say we have lost it.

For the next couple of months, I will be devoting this blog to this theme.  If you have images you would like to see here, be given credit for, and contribute to this theme, just email them to me at skipw@sc.rr.com.  Use Exceptional in the subject part of your email.  Make your own comments on the blog...but beware of my razor sharp wit.  I may not be nice!  Maybe we can all contribute and continue making something great .... even more exceptional!
 
 To those who "Apologize" for America....If you are so ashamed......Leave!
 
  
  Keep it simple stupid.  If you are so disgusted that your attitude and behavior disgusts me....Leave!
 
But just remember what shore you're leaving and what your headed for.
 
  Go ahead and let the door hit you in the butt on the way out because there are millions of people who are willing to take your place that do have positive attitudes.  Positive attitudes about their Country and their future.  And probably better capabilities as well.
 
Please take the time to visit my "Exceptional America" gallery in the next few weeks and give some serious thought to the positive things in your life and our country.
 
God Bless America!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment