Friday, September 28, 2012

9 28 12

 
I don't believe, at 3:15 in the afternoon, that I have time for this....  Anyway! It's all set up to post tomorrow and then I can do some real work?

 Now it's tomorrow and I am well into the first Pike Place Roast and wondering just what my next chore will be.

 It's still cool here in Shangra La South but the leaves on the trees are still hanging onto every ounce of chlorophyll and fall is present only in the morning temperatures.  I really should be driving the car west and north to the mountains looking for decent drive by shootings, but then I look at the gas gauge and see....Well it would be $50 just to get started and probably another fifty to get back from wherever I would wander and that's a bleak thought.  I will probably just work on listing some more fabulous photographs on FAA that are new and fresh and to date unseen by the buying public.  More of the same...followed by yard work just to keep the muscles on my butt in condition.  Amazing what deterioration of butt muscles takes place when one sits on it all day long working at a puter.  So here's my planning schedule for the rest of the year!

Somewhere in all these futuristic projections are two art shows.  My first in three years.  I am out of my mind and am doing this just to prove it to myself....I will need help but, every shrink I have ever talked to needed one worse than me.  So they easily convinced me that I am normal.
 
Halloween's coming ... like soon?
 
 
The cinder block wall in the front of the house needs decorating for the event.  I will disguise the gun ports with some fake cobwebs, a couple of pumpkins on the top of the wall for target practice, and and a mini slide down which the candy will be dispensed.  O yes...it has to be candy don'tchya know.  Fruit and nutritious things to eat might cause rioting in the streets.  And no I am not paranoid...both shotguns have been sawed off, loaded and are considered to be street sweepers.  The graffiti on the face of the wall generously provided at no cost by the "Bloods" and "Crypts", purveyors of equal opportunity death.  Actually not bad art work!
 
Then there's..

Turkey day..........You know that's when we give thanks because sometimes we can't remember to do so every other day of the year!
And thank God the real Refs will be back.  That ensures the post ingestion nap.  Which reminds me I need to go out and get some more Prilosec.  Turkey for some reason never agrees with my stupid stomach, but I love it.
 
 
And then there's the Biggy, I need to arrange for the six month second mortgages just to play Santa!
Although I hear that the banks aren't lending anymore unless you're rated up there with the bank of England.  They won't even take your first born as collateral.  What good is that?  It's going to be a slim Christmas again this year.  Four years of this economy is just not comfortable unless your among the 47% that live off the govt.  Counting the govt. workers, I'll bet that number is even higher.  The rest of us just have to depend upon our own ingenuity or a wool mask, a note, a gun and a bank.
 
There will be a trip sometime in December up north to see the kids and grands, so considering the way things are going I will be buying 20 gallons of gas each week and storing it to offset the late season gauging.  God, just for once it would be nice to be the dog and not the tail!
 

And if there's anything left .......................then it's calendar turning time!
 

Sigh!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment