Friday, September 21, 2012

9 21 12

Guess I am lucky!
 
Just imagine having to walk through tall grass, dodging the hooves of cattle bigger than yourself, just to get breakfast.
 
America is certainly exceptional.  I have some bacon for breakfast that comes out of a plastic package bought in the super market.  I won't bore you with how it got from the belly of a pig to that package.
 
The eggs come in a non recyclable plastic container....all washed and individually stamped with some company logo.
 
My orange juice is in a paper container, so processed that it might as well have been "Tang" to start with and not a peel in sight.
 
The toast started out somewhere in Kansas and now if put in water would shrink up to a ball of dough the size of a peanut.
 
And my waffle comes out of a toaster covered with syrup (?) consisting of  more chemicals than found in a high school chemistry class.
 
But it's all good!  Until of course it's not there any more.  God Bless the "Preppers"!
 
But I have digressed.  The poor guy/gal dodging the cattle hooves is appropriately called a "Cattle
Egret".
 
 
Seen here all cleaned up in his/her mating plumage.  The image taken at the Alligator Farm in St. Augustine, Florida.
 
But of course if you're all dressed up to mate, you need one of the other side as well.
 
 
Me, I would much prefer taking a nice shower, adding some crummy cologne, and hangin out at some nice restaurant with ma sweety.  Maybe a Hardys or an upscale Mickey D's.  You can tell, I'm just all class!
 
Aint' America Great and aren't we lucky?


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment