Sunday, September 23, 2012

9 23 12

YOU JUST KNOW IT'S GONNA BE GOOD!
 
OK, it's Sunday and I slept late!  Sat out on the porch in the quiet with my first Pike Place Roast and enjoyed sixty seven degrees, blue bird sky, no wind, no dogs barking, or trains over on Frink Street. 
 
 My current church of choice.
 
  Read a passage or two from a publication left off by the wanderer's from the Latter Day Saints, and all is good.  No self recriminations for a life past, for a change, and just enjoying a moment of quiet reflection.  Probably won't get me saved, but sure is a nice change.
 
My thoughts like the fall flow in a stream.
 
 
Old life moving on!
 
Saw the new Clint Eastwood movie about a cranky old man I can identify with.  Should be an Oscar but won't because of the empty chair.   They're a little ideological out there on the left coast.
 
My two football teams won yesterday.  Both televised at the same time.
 
It's all good!
 
I just know it will be in the eighties today.  Later on.  Three o'clock or so.  But low humidity will make it just outstanding.  Just the kind of day to do some "Free style photography".  That's where you take the camera and tripod, the car, and anybody else who happens to want to go and hit the back roads looking for subjects.  Over the years I have been blessed with (a) the opportunity to do that and (2) the luck to find some outstanding photo ops.  And it's more fun than setting up shots....well, maybe not but being behind the camera is where it's at.  All the rest of it is "Necessity", but the photography is the Nirvana.
 
 However, I find both aspects of the business better than the homeless shelter.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment