Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 11 12

THE ART WITHIN
 
Often there is pretty much nothing but junk to shoot when I am doing my daily walk.  Maybe I should concentrate more on the exercise of my bod and not my eye?  But you never know.  This is part of about a mile of a new walk just outside of town...mostly woods.  To date all I have seen is a nervous blue heron and two squirrels.  Great, I've got the latter just outside the kitchen window.  Missy and I chase them off the feeder about a thousand times every day.  I think there are five separate ones living in the oak tree in the neighbor's yard. 
 
 
Some would say I actually look like a troll living under the bridges as I walk along.  Not much there right?  If you look closer, there are probably gators and snakes that would eat ya alive given half the chance.  So stay on the concrete walkway.  But look closer.  Crop with the camera and not on the computer later.  Makes a better photo.  But there is something hidden within.  No, not a Sasquatch although I did damage my walking stick doing a couple of tree knocks.  Hey, who knows?  If it wasn't for finding Bigfoot and Duck Commanders, there would be no television.
 
 
Who woulda thunk it!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment