Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 15 12

OLD AND GREY
 
I borrowed this from an old friend, Carol, with whom I went steady back in the 8th grade for about three days.  She in turn got it from Linked Souls dot com.  I remember carrying her books home from school on one occasion.  I don't know how that counts as going steady, but back then it was that important and that innocent.
 
Does any kid do that any more?  Or adult for that matter.   Maybe it would help our culture if we took the time to quietly relate to one another.  My eternal prayers and thoughts rest today with the parents and friends of those going through a horrendous time in Connecticut.  They're lives will be forever changed by a mentally ill young man who was a step to far from Heaven and one too close to Hell.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment