Monday, December 31, 2012

12 31 12

 
Yeah, I know it's supposed to be Milk!
 
 
Don't get me wrong.....there is no real new baby...that's just a metaphor of sorts.  Let's see I usher out....a year of
 
Endless politicians lying to us.
A year of better personal health.
A year of 108,000 hits on Fine Art America.
A year of 9,700 hits on this Blog.
A year which saw my oldest grand start college.
A year of good health throughout the family.
A 13.2% increase in my annual income.
Only a 12% increase in my annual expenses.
 
And we usher in a year with....
 
A trillion dollar tax increase in an already weak economy.
Hope that the economy doesnt' implode.
Some new photographic adventures.
Maybe a real vacation.
Continued good health for us all.
 
Finally, a huge thank you for.......
 
 All the readers of the blog.
All the visitors to FAA.
All of my buyers without which I would probably take up knitting.
Sheri and God for putting up with me.
My kids and grand kids who are simply the best.
 
And finally my new year's resolution stolen from someone far smarter than I!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment