Sunday, January 11, 2009

Disney Marathon 2009


The eleventh day in the year of the owl pellet, and my son is in the midst of the 26 mile Disney Marathon. He just passed the half way point and is running at a pace that should get him across the finish line in just under five hours. I don't even want to drive 26 miles, let along run it. I think that I am doing great walking six miles in four hours, but of course I am 31 years older than he. God bless em and I just hope that he makes it through the thing. I guess there are now two "Goofy" dogs in Orlando. Waiting for the next text message as to where he is on the race course. Good luck Todd and I am so proud of you for all that you do. Course, his sister is a pretty good person as well and is someone else of whom I am pretty proud. They both have some of the best kids on the planet. Guess that makes me a grandparent.........Jeeeeeeez where has all the time gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment