Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The second of the first

GOOD MORNING
 
The Pikes Place is simmering in the cup, dogs fed and asleep, and the garbage men are outside picking up the hangovers from Christmas and New Years.  Feet hit the floor this morning and that's a good thing. 
 
And so another (thankfully) new year starts.  Business wise I hope it will be a better year, but have no clue what our hapless govt. will do to us regarding business growth.  I can only control what I do.  And therefore feel like the tail of the dog.
 
At the moment, I have no grand photo plans this year.  But I do intend to expand the number of websites as well as the marketing side.  It all amounts to a great deal of computer work, scanning of slides and tweaking photos to sales quality and other stuff that is not anywhere as intersting as going "Click,click".
 
I want to see the kids more often and of course the grands as well, but I think a lot of that will depend upon the markets and how well we all do with regard to incomes.  Unlike the half of the country that depends upon govt. largess, I have to earn the extra money needed for all trips including photo adventures.
 
I want to take the opportunity to thank all of my customers in 12 and hope that your interested in some of the new stuff in 13.   My following has grown and I am eternally grateful for that interest.  And with that I will leave you today with the best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year for you and yours.
 
  But true to my true colors, I leave you with this little nugget I stole from the net.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment