Monday, September 16, 2013

16 September 2013

Moving right along!

A week end spent basically in front of the computer, editing and posting.  Sorta like publish or perish!

I did finally get a triptych created with some of the Modern Fossils I made a year or so ago.  When they were finishing the River Walk and they poured concrete in the fall.  Easier time to work, but I don't think anyone thought about falling leaves and wet concrete.  Hence what I call Modern Fossils.


I also get a small program from the Apple store called Dynamic Light which enables me to do some approximation to HD processing.  Small and inexpensive program that does well on certain photographs and gives a whole nother look at old images processed the old way.  I kinda like the process for a look which I have called a fantasy image.  Have gotten a few decent comments quickly, but the acid test of course is does it sell in Peoria.  Or anywhere for that matter.  



And----





No comments:

Post a Comment