Monday, September 9, 2013

9 SEPTEMBER 2013

Well, I can see from your attendance that we made it through yet another week end.  I spent most of the last two days washing the house.  Yup the house.  I got three quarters of it done too.  Mold tends to make white siding look pretty nasty after a couple of years and it just has to be done.  


You can see the progress here.  The left portion has been finished while the right still awaits.  Simply put, you spray the area with a Clorox and water mixture and wait five minutes and spray off with fresh water.  It's magic!  I kinda enjoy doing it.  It's like mowing the lawn...you can see the fruits of your labor right away.  Now just the front to do.

Have to put off completing it as I have jury duty this morning.  Hang em high and long.  That's my motto.  You really don't want to have me on your jury....Trust me Jack!

We finished the week end off with a couple hours on Lake Murray watching the sun go down.  Caught no fish but had a bite, strike, nibble from one of the "I am just smarter than you, dumb fisherman" types.

Did catch the catch of the day which will probably make the web site later.  Have a great week all!


No comments:

Post a Comment