Thursday, September 19, 2013

19 September 2013

I am looking forward to being on the road again tomorrow.  Will be driving eleven hours to my son's home in Maryland and will get the chance to spend Friday night with two of the grands and then on to the high school reunion in Point Pleasant, New Jersey.  


No, I won't be driving my fantasy car.  Only wish.  But if you see a gold color Ford Explorer broken down along the Blue Hair Highway, stop and give a fella a lift.  After the partying of the seasoned, past, students from a school called Westfield High, it's then back to Maryland to hang with the kids at night and out free-style photographing during the day.

I have no idea how long I will be away!  Probably till the money runs out.  I do want to make some new images and will probably head into Pennsylvania and New Jersey again.  I am sure that you will find some of the new stuff make it on to the web site.

I will also want to make a stop to meet with an old friend of the New Hampshire fishing crowd that I have written about in the past.  My friend Bill still lives in Jersey and has a spare bedroom for lost souls like me and I just might take him up on his hospitality. 

It will be about a month too early to start looking for the change in season colors.  That will come in October and another trip north.  That one to Hereford Inlet Lighthouse for the NJ Lighthouse Challenge.  A great two day show which will be the only show this year for me.  Good friends there and always a productive showing of the art.  I think that it will also be too early by a month for the massing of the Monarch butterflies in Cape May.  Again maybe in October.  I am told that they gather along the point of Cape May waiting for favorable winds to carry them across the Delaware Bay.  It's supposed to be quite the sight, but never have hit it right for photographs.  Maybe this year.

So stay safe my friends and to the NJ buds, see you on Saturday......God willing and a good tail wind!


No comments:

Post a Comment