Thursday, September 5, 2013

5 September 2013

Two sales last night which is very nice.

I understand spellcheck isn't working so suffer!  I am a terrible speller and there you have it.  The only problem along those lines is that I really don't care!

If anyone who is an artist wants to sell their work, I highly recommend Fine Art America.  It teaches you a bunch of stuff like humility followed by elation.  

The key of course is to decrease the amount of humility and increase the amount of elation.  I think that is a direct quote from Will Rogers or maybe Gutfeld...not sure which.

Also takes a lot of online time and effort promoting ones self.  To date I have had 248,676 visitors to that website and 26,062 to this blog.  Lord, I didn't know we even had that many people in this country who could read in the first place.  

A new entry to the selling spree will be added today.  Block Island in some respects and in some places looks a bit like what the moors of Scotland might appear.  At least in my estimation never having been any where east of eastern Maine, USA.  But that's all just a guess.  I mean I see stuff in magazines and on the telly, when I can tear myself away from Housewives of Pick yer Town shows!  I am really trying, you can see, to become an uninformed voter just so I fit in when I vote in the next elections.

Hope you all have a wonderful post Hump Day, enjoy yourselves and learn alot.


2 comments:

  1. That photo evokes a bunch of emotions but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the sky, or the relative isolation of the field. Great job, Skip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita. I found that spot while walking out to the cliffs and was just struck how much it did not look like modern farming in our country. Kinda neat tho.

    ReplyDelete