Monday, May 14, 2012

The 14th of the fifth

Just an update...........Again!

To begin with, the black is in the house .... Again!

I am afraid he just might get kept!

Spent the week end working in the Jungle.


It's a good thing because it has rained since late Sunday afternoon and that makes the rutabaga's grow.

The patio is growing.


If my back holds out and we don't have an earthquake in the mean time, I think it will continue to grow at least as far at the table.  It does make a great place to sit and read and we don't have to stumble over dog crap which grows in the grass area.

We got the first bloom on the wild flower border to the Obama Victory Garden...er Apocalypse Garden that is.  I have no idea what kind of flower it is.  Yellow flower Mon!  That's another story.


And the roof on the bird feeder is coming along.  Again not real sure the name of the flowers growing there, but the Red Belly Woodpecker sure loves to root around the plants.


Finally, last night I found that my 200 mm lens is all messed up.  We had a Humming bird moth visiting just at dusk.  I did manage to get one image that was almost in focus.  Neat bug, just  annoying that I couldn't get a better shot.


So that was the week end.  Now you know I have no life, but it was fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment