Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The 15th of the 5th

LOST AND FOUND AND LOST

This blog is becoming the lost and found department of our neighborhood.  "India", my name for this cat, is back  or maybe didn't leave.  She is beautiful, friendly and scared to death.


If you click on the photo, you get a better resolution.  This cat is totally black with medium long hair.  Is very shy but once she overcomes that she is totally a house cat.  Probably a young cat but can hide in a second.  If any of my neighbors know who owns her, please contact me.  Email for a phone number.  We really don't want to keep her but will not have her put down.  She obviously has been cared for by someone, so come on people.

Got another "It's a yellow flower Mon"! in the Obama Oblivion garden yesterday and the real veggies seem to be coming along.  I think I got a late start but everything is green and no sign of plant eating bugs yet.  Already have had some onions and green beans and there are more beans waiting out there.  Waiting for the IRS to come asking for their share or the Dept. of Agriculture to shut me down because of no inspections.  If they do, I'll offer them stewed squirrel and get another ticket for baiting them with my bird feeders.


I really don't care what the name of it is, but if anyone knows please drop me a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment