Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The 23rd of the fifth

The more things change the more they remain the same.

I don't know if my luck has changed or not, but the black cat is still here.  Becoming "Garage kitty".  First named her "India"...you know India ink.  Man am I slick.  Not good though...too formal.  Now called "Inky", but because he's an urban kitty maybe "Inkster".   Depends upon my mood but she responds better to just plain kitty.  More precisely "Here kitty, here's your food"!


Just to show I can shoot in black and white, I'll include this neon day lily in the post today.  Nice to photograph something that's grown in your own garden.


If you would like a copy of the flower to hang on your wall, just email.  If you would like a copy of "Inky", I'll UPS her right over and you can take your own.  


1 comment: