Thursday, May 3, 2012

The third of the fifth

JUST FOR YOU!


My gift to all the ladies out there!  Love ya!  Particularly my daughter and grand daughters.


A little lavender and yellow.


Some dogwood and shadows.

Most beginning photographers love to shoot flowers and I must admit, I still do.  Their easy to find and they don't move much.  You can pick your lighting situations with a little planning or a mirror to cast highlights.

The rose and dogwood can be found in our yard.  The lavender and yellow is at the Riverbanks Zoo gardens here in South Carolina.  I could go over there every day as it is only about four miles away and a great place to walk, shoot and just have fun.  Don't do it enough.


It's a miracle.  Either the spell check isn't working or I actually spelt everything write the first time around.





No comments:

Post a Comment