Monday, May 28, 2012

MEMORIAL DAY 2012

In consideration and awe of those folks who have so bravely fought for our country and beliefs.....I thank you and your family's for your service.  Our flag wraps your deeds and our beliefs for all time.  The American experiment is so much more than just an experiment as it is called by our self centered media and self serving professional politicians.  It is a way of life that has worked for over 200 years, supported by our military, their sacrifices and families.  Memorial day is so much more than mere sound bites for the spinners.  It is a time to reflect and realize just how blessed we all are. 

Change that ...... I don't think so!



Yesterday on this blog, I made yet another mistake.  Rare-----but when I do, I admit them.  The photograph taken of the lighthouse on South East Block island was actually made in 1992, already corrected, and not 1972.  My astute daughter was quick to pick out the error.  I thought I had taken the date off the slide and simply made the mistakes of old men in promptly forgetting what I had seen and fudging in what my addled brain assumed was the correct date.  So, tell all your friends that read this thing that the old man screwed up again.  Then have a great day doing what's really important. 

Happy Memorial day Monday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment