Friday, January 11, 2013

1 11 2013

11 Jan 2013
 
I sit here mulling through the upcoming day reading overnight news [big mistake], nursing the first Pikes Place and see that tomorrow and over the weekend we are to get up to eighty degrees.  Global warming has come to South Carolina. 
 
 
 
Stop driving your cars people.
 
  The world lost it's only wacko global warmist when Al Gore became a Muslim capitalist for a hundred million bucks.  I guess it's easy to give up principles for that amount...so the rest of us have to pick up the cross.
 
  I don't know, maybe it's just the caffeine or an overdose of the "Drudge Report" that's got me going.
 
  Pretty sick mess we have on our hands right now. 
 
Flu epidemic sending the news babes on all the lame stream media into orgasmic delight.
 
Biden and Obama want to completely trash the Constitution because after all it only created the best country on the planet over the last two hundred years.  And apparently they want to put an end to all that fun.
 
Biden wants gun control while the president gives himself lifetime armed guards.  Executive privilege don'tchaknow!
 
MSNBC claims  that Clarence Thomas doesn't represent blacks......isn't there something about a federal judge being impartial...what is wrong with you people?
 
Maybe I should just go back to bed, curl up with my 12 gauge and my Bible.  Wait for somebody from Washington to wake me up and tell me it's time to go to work !!!
  
 
Or maybe God will just knock on the window and tell me to get my lazy butt off the tracks cause he doesn't do physical labor any more and won't pick me up and move me.
 
And,
 
Here come the Train!

No comments:

Post a Comment