Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1 16 13

Hey all of my lighthouse fans!
 
There will be more new stuff on FAA in the coming days and weeks.  Yup, lighthouses!  But the images coming are not my own photographs, but digital scans of more than a couple hundred antique postcards of lights I have collected.
 
 
 
In some cases I do have my own images taken much more recently than this 1909 view of Bridgeport Harbor Lighthouse in Ct.  Be aware that these are scans of old paper and hence the quality of the image is such as you cannot make huge prints.  But they will be great accent pieces.
 
So, keep your eyes open and buy, buy, buy!
 
This morning I will be joining the hoards of folks trying to get their guns bought before the high noon announcements from the central controllers in Washington re: the new gun laws.
 
  I think that everyone misses the point here.  It's not that they want to limit the amount of hunting, but rather the amount of self protection we can do.  I don't want to get into a huge discussion about this, but criminals and sickie's don't follow the law folks.  Just honest people who, God forbid, have to protect themselves from those same criminals and sickie's.  Oh, and did I forget that the founders gave us the right to bear arms not in case of criminals and sickie's but in the case of an overbearing government?  Sickies?  Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment