Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3 19 13

  GOOSE AND DUCK KINDA MOOD!

GOOSE
 

I am in one of those wildlife moods this morning.  We had a pretty good thunder bumper last night and even though Missy, the storm chase dog, didn't respond to all the flashes and bangs it was pretty good.  Snuck up on me actually and the first I knew was when the lights and puter went off.  At any rate all that water led me to think about all the outside critters who could care less about rain.  Ducks and geese qualify in that list.  I mean, if your bottom is already wet.....who cares?
 
 
Just shake it off and get on with it.
 
  Notice, my younger friends....in that past sentence I said "With" it and not "Wid" it.  All I can say is---- don't expect to get a job when you start out the interview with an "Hey dude, wat's wid dat"!  Unless of course you got the govt. income thing all planned out.  Collect welfare and live in your mom's basement..........HEY!..what up wid dat?  In either event, the constitution gives you the right to vote.  Sigh!
 
How did I ever get from ducks and geese to a social comment.  Less coffee is obviously the new plan for the mornings.  New look and new images.  Month is going pretty well, but you all need to do your part.  You know share this stuff with other victims, talk me up, spread the word and God forbid spend some money.  You can't take it with ya.....I mean they tried to do that in Cyprus.  That light at the end of the tunnel may just be your friendly IRS agent with a flashlight looking at your bank and retirement accounts.
 
DUCK!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment