Sunday, August 18, 2013

18 August 2013

When returning the cat food to my neighbor for whom I was "Cat sitting" last week, he mentioned that there were some really neat fungi growing at the base of one of his trees and I might be interested in photographing them.  Well, does a chicken have lips?  Of course I would.  Expecting the usual brown, grey and white mushroom type structures I was not thinking color.  Boy was I wrong.


Thank you John for the lead.  There are other images on the web site and they are all full of color accentuated by all the rain we have had.  You will notice that there is a new website associated with Fine Art America, the newest is Pixels.com.  That makes three that have all the same galleries and images.  This newest one is going to have things like IPhone cases, already available, and hopefully cups, mugs, water bottles, Elvis blankets and neon sports jackets with matching tee-shirts and thongs.  Who knows?

I have listed a new and I think important image in the lighthouse gallery.  This one is of Nobska light on Cape Cod at Woods Hole.  A pretty impressive sky and different angle on the house should make it appealing, but ya never know.


You all have a great Sunday, and thank you Lord for feet on the floor this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment