Thursday, August 22, 2013

22 AUGUST 2013

I fear we are in for another invasion of the local stray cat chronicles!

The last time this happened we had a black cat take up residence in our garage for about a month and could not find him anywhere out there except when he was hungry.

This morning I see a Siamese wandering around the neighborhood.  My better half has a distinct affliction to the Siamese breed, so here we go again.


Course, I would choose to befriend one of these.  But then again it probably wouldn't be too practical.  And the last one of the larger cats I played with wanted me for lunch.


So maybe I should just stick with the strays that like free handouts.


And if the end of the world ever comes, at least we can eat these things instead of the other way around.



No comments:

Post a Comment