Thursday, August 8, 2013

8 AUG 2013

OK!

So, I'm not the brightest Christmas light in the string!  I missed posting to the blog yesterday, that yesterday was National Lighthouse Day.  I did catch it later and did some obscene commercial advertising for "The Galleries", but I blew it.  Will I play catch up today....probably.  I know that I drive my Face Book friends nuts with my advertisements but that's just something I think they will have to put up with.  BTW, has anyone noticed that FB seems to be getting more commercial with their own advertisements and less person to person that way it started?  Just my opinion but I guess I contribute to that trend.

  And I just got two spots in that paragraph pushing the web site, pretty slick huh?  My friend Nancy Tidy, that's the Tidy's of New Jersey, did attend the affair at the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse and you can find some of her photos on her FB page.  She is an author, painter and photographer extraordinaire!  So it's worth a shot clicking on the link.  You might even buy one of her Children's books.  Ya never know!

I am in the process of filling a wholesale order of floating frames, scanning lighthouse slides, editing photos, posting to the web site and of course trying to sell this stuff.  There is a webinar tonight that is supposed to tell me how to write, run and market a blog so I'll be attending that.  Next Wednesday the new season of "Duck Dynasty" starts so you'll know where I'll be then.  In the meantime I'll leave you with this thought.


In every day a little rain must fall....even if it is man made!  I think Will Rodgers said that or maybe it was Greg Gutfeld! 







No comments:

Post a Comment