Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12 2013

DID-JA-EVER

I know it's Friday and TGIF and all that stuff, but ever have one of those mornings when you just can't get started.  Even with two cups of Pike Place Roast and the clouds of "What should I do next" won't clear.  Maybe a couple of tablespoons of grounds with get me off the dime.  

I have a lot to do.  It's right there on my list of "Things to do"!  Some folks make a list the night before and then the day is all scheduled out and they don't have this quandary.  But do they stick with the plan or is it just an anal retentive thing with them.  Whose to know.  Me, I make a list every three months and then each day and a half look wistfully at it and wonder "What was I thinking?"

I need a drill sergeant to give me a good figurative kick in the pajamas to get it going!




No comments:

Post a Comment