Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 October 13

BOO!

And that is the extent of my participation and joy on this fine Halloween!  I hope all the urchins get their sugar high tonight and all the adults get to fill their wine glasses at each stop.

So much for the editorial comment of this dribble.

One of the neat things about participating on Fine Art America is the ability to see what other artists are doing and what is selling each day.  There are some really great people doing some pretty great things out there and we get to interact with each other via comments, blogs and forums.  I enjoy all of them but cannot participate to much as my time is spent in editing, posting and promoting.  
But, please take a look at some of these individuals by clicking on their links.  I will include a couple of people as I go along with my posts here.

http://fineartamerica.com/saleannouncement.html?id=1acfd5609637d41c9a4cf0dfe0e539b1

That's a sale announcement page to get you through Thanksgiving and help prepare you for one of the Real holidays!

This gal is one of the most prolific of the artists there.  She also is a pretty consistent seller as well.

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-sharon-cummings.html

And finally, because I always do things in three's, a gal with some Maryland ties.

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/francie-davis.html

But we all know that the only work you really want to see is mine, I leave you with this.


A marsh dweller that flashes, like an old man in a raincoat, his colors every time he sings.  The red winged blackbird.  

Happy Hallo all you weenies!









No comments:

Post a Comment