Sunday, October 6, 2013

6TH OCTOBER 13

JUST A PICKIN AND AGRINNIN!


At the Blue Grass Festival yesterday.  Now that takes real talent.  
My floater's job was basically to drive a golf cart to pick up people at outlying parking lots and ferry them back to the event.  And visa versa.

I know spellcheck there is no such word as agrinnin!  And I probably butchered the spelling of visa versa....But God still loves me!

"If you have gotten on this cart, be aware that you have done so at your own peril because we follow no established or recognized driving laws"!

Hold on!

That put em at ease.  What fun!  It actually seemed that I had some kind of authority. 


The crowd was light early but picked up later in the day.  Lotsa corn dogs and greasy fries sold to mostly overweight folks who appeared to be urban cowboys and not true mountain people.  The true blue grassers were probably busy making their own music......and moon shine.  OH and for you politically correct weenies, get a life because I can be sarcastic from time to time.  Everybody I talked to had a great time.  A family event with lots of stuff for the little rug rats and no booze for the adults made for a wholesome outing.

Tomorrow.......back to sex, drugs and rock and roll!

  Cause as Jimmy Buffet says...."It's a long way between Saturday night and Sunday morning"
I love you too Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment